The Seven Secular Sermons are:
- the only guided meditations in verse and rhyme,
- the longest poems – by far – ever written in the strict classic style of the common metre,
- the only attempt to replace religion as a frame for mystical experience,
- entirely in line with the current state of scientific knowledge,
- based on 20 years of meditation experience, 15 years of writing guided meditations and a few years of academic research into the psychology of religious ritual,
- best enjoyed when listened to rather than read and
- so mindblowing they frequently move listeners to tears.
This means you may freely copy, modify and use these Sermons any way you like, including commercially and without attribution.
This project was inspired by Lucretius, Richard Dawkins, Rudyard Kipling, Carl Sagan, Neil DeGrasse Tyson, the Symphony of Science project, Daniel Dennett, Christopher Hitchens, Alan Moore, Gustav Theodor Fechner and too many more to mention.